Join vocal expert and Berklee professor Jeannie Gagné live and in person for her next interactive online workshop on Zoom
In this class you'll learn what that "secret sauce" is that makes someone's singing really special. What makes a star? What are the qualities of someone's voice that make you love it? How can you bring out the very best in your own voice and sing like a star, too!
To answer these questions, in this workshop we will work on style, vocal qualities, range, song interpretation, performing tips, technique, and more. This workshop will help you to:
- explore your vocal qualities
- explore song styles and lyrical interpretation
- find the vocal range that best suits your voice and musical style
- work on movement and expression while performing
- look at celebrated singers and find out what really stands out about them
Depending on class size, some attendees will be able to sing a song live in the workshop. Because the class is remote, singers who perform will need their own backing track or can self-accompany. Jeannie's workshops always include exercises, Q&A, demonstrations, and a whole lot more!
After you sign up using the button below you'll receive an email with the Zoom link.